The Six Questions to Ask Before Launching Anything
I used these six questions in my customized Typeform, inspired by Eben Pagan, before launching my most recent challenge and found them to be epic...
Modify however you need to for your own business:
- What's your biggest frustration with your [challenge]?
- What have you tried so far that hasn't worked for you?
- What worries you? What are you afraid will happen if you don't get help?
- What would you be willing to do to get the outcome you want?
- If you could have one question answered about the [challenge] you're experiencing, what would it be?
In doing a quick Google search, I also came across this YouTube video of Eben's in regards to testing your niche...
It's interesting, because the three questions he asks are:
- Is my prospective customer experiencing pain + urgency or irrational passion?
- Is my prospective customer proactively looking for a solution to their problem or desire?
- Does my prospective customer have few to no perceived options to solve their problem or achieve their desired result?
I feel that when it comes to what I'm doing, the answer is "yes" for numbers 1 & 2, but not necessarily #3.
What does that mean?
It's asking how can I make it so that the things that I sell and the services I provide are incomparable?
That's a question I'm working on answering now.
What about you? Can you get "yes's" to the answer to all three of the questions above?